Quill Content [HIDDEN] is currently looking for a lead Russian editor for an exciting role with a client in the fashion industry.
We are looking for an experienced individual who has the capacity to lead a team of editors with guidance from a production editor.
The role responsibilities include:
- Working with the client to develop the brief, the tone of voice and samples.
- Training your team of writers and editors to the brief at the outset.
- Offering training support during production if content creator quality dips.
- Providing ongoing constructive in-production feedback to editors and writers.
- Where required, managing communications between the Production Editor and the rest of the team.
- Spot-checking edited content for brief-specific and objective errors (Quality Assurance).
- Making client amends to content as instructed by the Production Editor.
- Supporting with ad-hoc administrative tasks where necessary.
- Updating the Network Manager and Production Editor on content creator progress and issues.
- Sitemap review and recommendations - reviewing the brand's sitemap and make recommendations for all page names, with reference to editorial best practice and search volume.
- Web copy review coordination - Liaising with the brands UX team to understand where in particular the copy should be improved, and then coordinating with the wider team to ensure content is uniformly brought in line with the UX team's vision and the brand's tone of voice.
- e/Spot/ newsletter coordination - The lead editor should consider the purpose of each email, consult the English text and recommend equivalent copy which should generate clickthrough/conversions.
This is an incredibly rewarding role that would be ideal for someone looking to advance their skills even further with a network focussed on support and training.
The testing process:
Our network requires two short editor tests be completed before we begin to onboard freelancers to the network.
Test one: Is an automated test with multiple choice questions taking no longer than fifteen minutes to complete.
Test two: The second test aims to survey your editing skills in a more practical way with a 300-word brief that you are required to edit.
Please let me know if this role is of interest to you and I will inform you of the next steps.
Thank you for your consideration.