Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
Regarding my general experiences, for five years, I worked in the fields of Market Research (with Taylor Nelson Sofres Vietnam) and Marketing (with United International Pharma). Having been an international student, I have deep understanding of both Western and Vietnamese education systems as well as educational materials.
Regarding my education, I got my BA from California State University, Fullerton (USA) in 2012 upon high school completion in Vietnam.
Now being a freelance translator, I have been taking on Vietnamese<>English interpretation, translation, proofreading, subtitling, and transcription projects with local and international language agencies, as well as with private entities. I've translated 1,000,000 words, subtitled/transcribed 1,500 minutes, proofreaded 100,000 words, and interpreted 50 hours in the topics of Media, Marketing, Market Research, Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare/Medical, Legal, IT, Trading / Finance, etc. for approximately 100 companies worldwide.
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
SEAtongue is an Asian language translation and localization specialist based in the South East Asia with headquarters in Malaysia and offices worldwide.
We‘re specialized in CJK languages, Middle East language, SEA languages and AS languages; However, we can also handle your translation requirements into 80+ languages.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
I have been working as a translator since the year 2000 and I have been translating documents for many clients who have high quality standard, such as the US government, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Phillips, etc.
For education, I was graduated from the Hanoi University of Technology in Information Technology in 1996 and got a Master degree in Computer Science from the Twente University, the Neitherlands. Now I am still working as a software engineer and project manager.
I have experience with Translating legal documents, Proofreading, Interpreting, Medical, Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Environment, IT, Science and Technology, etc.
1. Medical, pharmaceutical: 400+ pages A4;
2. Criminal cases: 300+ pages A4;
3. Game + IT: above 600k words;
4. Business Contract + Financial reports: 200+ pages A4.
Из-за конфиденциальности, я не могу публиковать переводы разных проектов. Количество слов, объем перевода и оценки клиетов - это подтверждение моей работы.
Я удалю переводы через год с момента получения зарплаты от клиета/заказчика.
Все подробные информации, смотрите, пожалуйста в Резюме или CV в части Portfolio.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
TRANSLATE BY EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adept in CAT tools (Trados, Memoq, Wordfast) and translation platforms (Memsource, Smartcat, Trados Groupshare…)
- Software localization with Passolo
- Expert in Internet search, online dictionaries, fast-typing with 10 fingers
- Strong sense of care and responsibility for every work
- Good capability of working under high-pressure environments
- Masterly in editing photos with Adobe Photoshop, editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, subtitling and karaoke with Aegisub.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
I had worked with scientific books and papers, but my passion is game, so I had done a lot of game in-depth articles. Thus, I'm capable to translate game related topic like psychology, finance, engineering, etc...
I like reading books and cooking. I’m a careful and hard-working person. I’am eager to learn new things and willing to work in team. I easily adapt to new working environment and take initiative in work.
I have worked in translation and transcreation for more than 15 years. My field of expertise include marketing materials, IT, education, economics, travel and tourism, photography, among others. A reliable and trusted professional with satisfied clients in terms of quality and deadline assurance.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
"The best service one can expect with impeccable eye for detail and full of passion."
"Hieu delivered an excellent result! Very fast and top quality! Easy, friendly and professional communication. Highly recommend!! A+++ "
Look like you are here looking for ways to expand your business to the Vietnamese speaking market. And you need the translation of your products or services to get the RESULT you want. Be it: attract new customers, sell products, inspire audiences, get more followers or may be ALL OF THEM.
Those testimonials above are the proof that I can deliver the result you want.
MOST translators DON'T speak and therefore DON'T see how words actually impact people, how words can give emotion and feeling. Since I am also a motivational speaker, I use words to engage the audience, so I know how to transform your text into a new beautiful and powerful form, fired up with feeling and emotion so that it make your readers ponder or take action or BOTH.
I am a full-time English->Vietnamese freelance translator based in Viet Nam. I handle various subject matters such as finance, medical, IT/marketing, social services and education...Whether working in any project, I always try my best to accomplish the tasks by deadline with good quality and never hesitate to learn new skills, expertises or try a new challenge.
Working time: 9:00 a.m to 22:00 p.m (GMT+7), Monday to Saturday, fast response
Good at Microsoft Offices, familiar with CAT tools and online platforms
Profile at Proz.com: http://www.proz.com/profile/1632938
Profile at Linkedin: https://vn.linkedin.com/in/hanh-nguyen-92a04556
Main clients: RR Donnelley, Fidel Technologies, Vocalink, Hogarth WorldWide, World Writers, Elanex, Translated.net, Pearl Linguistics Ltd, Genius Group, HT Passport, Localizehere, EC Innovations…
For EN-VN I have a small team to support me.
For RU-VN pairs I work with a Russian friend who is also a specialist in this translation field. We have been working in this field for a long time and we translate almost every day.
Some translations are big projects in some years, for example all law documents about Russian Vodka, which were sent to National Office Of Intellectual Property Of Vietnam. Some translations you can easily find on net, for example the website of National University of Science and Technology "MISIS" (MISIS) and others.
In these days, we often translate websites for ICO and cryptocurrencies, for example the whitepaper of Neurochain.