I am a freelance translator with a M.A. degree in Translation and Interpreting and I am looking for freelance assignments.
I am specialized in Humanities (general, journalistic, literary) and Technical fields (industrial engineering, clean technology, environmental, automotive, lubricants), but also worked on legal and economic texts.
Thanks to my postgraduate training on proofreading and editing, I care deeply about the grammar, orthography, and style of my target texts.
I assure you that you will get a most professional and satisfying result.
I am an EN/FR-SP translator with a 5-year bachelor's degree in Translation (2012). I have been translating professionally for 6 years, mostly in the field of audivisual (subtittling and dubbing), journalistic, and medical translation (mostly clinical trials). I have also done some translations for a regional cooperation organization in the field of economic development and international relations. I am passioned about translation because you always learn something new everyday. I'm looking forward to collaborating with companies, translation agencies and clients who prioritize quality and proper documentation skills applied to translation.
Лингвист-Романист. Испанский и Английский (родной), Русский (как родной), Украинский, Польский, Итальянский, Латынь, Французский, Португальский, Каталонский, Румынский, Баскский, Турецкий. Работал в иностранных компаниях. С 2000 года работаю на внештатной основе в нескольких переводческих компаниях. Опыт письменных переводов разной тематики.
Since 2006 Freelance translator, localiser and proofreader based in Spain
English-Spanish / French- Spanish Translator, Localiser and Proofreader
2008 – 2009 Soundub
Language Specialist and Documentary Recording Supervisor
Member of the team responsible for monitoring the dubbing of documentary films into Spanish at Soundub dubbing studio (www.soundub.com) in Madrid.
2005 – 2006 Stella-die KommunikationsFabrik translation agency,
Translation of technical documentation using Computer Assisted Translation tools and Translation Memories; terminology research and glossary production.
February - May 2003 Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance
Translation of training materials, internal communications and documentation on quality management system certificates and ISO standards.
MAIN END-CUSTOMERS AND PROJECTS AS A FREELANCER
• Software, videogame, user interface, online help and documentation localisation: Microsoft, Apple, Sony, Dell, HP, NetApp, EMC, Cisco, Epicor, ABBYY, Kaspersky, Alawar, Gaijin Entertainment, SmartGames, Hamstersoft, etc;
• Sports: (English-Spanish) Translation of football related contents for FIFA Spanish Web site (es.fifa.com); (English-Spanish) translation of regulations and football-related legal documents; (French-Spanish) translation of audiovisual materials for PSG TV;
• Legal: End-user license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, purchase contracts, birth and marriage certificates, meeting minutes, memorandums, regulations, etc;
• Audiovisual: Translation of audiovisual contents for several dubbing studios, with end-customers such as National Geographic Channel;
• Industrial: Spanish National Energy Commission, Schneider Electric, Mori Seiki, Domnick Hunter, Volvo, Amadeus, Mobil, Hitachi, Toshiba, etc;
• Other: Translation and proofreading of all the written material and documentation for the seminar "Trazando mapas narrativos de conversaciones terapéuticas" (practices of narrative therapy) by psychotherapist Michael White at the University of Deusto, Spain; member of the team responsible for interpreting the seminar into Spanish.
-Tengo experiencia en traducción de todo tipo de documentos no oficiales como hojas de vida y paginas web.
-J'ai experience dans la traduction du tout type de documents non-officieles comme des resumes, lettres et pages web.
-I have experience in translation of different types of documents like CV's, letters and webpages.
Dedicated English-Spanish Freelance translator with 2 years of experience.
CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) Tools: WordFast, SDL Trados, OmegaT.
Applied language skills such as grammar, syntax, semantics, style and appropriate terminology.
Consistently completed work by deadline and conform to formatting and style guidelines.
Edit and proofread online publications to ensure the quality and consistency of Spanish materials.
Translated written educational, environmental, social services and legal documents.
Experience teaching Spanish as a Second Language.
My name is Mónica Díaz Casariego and I am a professional translator and interpreter. My language combination is English, French, Italian and Catalan into Spanish and Spanish into English. Soon I will be ready to add German to my combination. In 2012, I obtained a BA in Translation and Interpreting from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona), where I specialised on scientific translation, interpreting and audiovisual. In 2013, I graduated from the University of La Laguna, where I successfully completed the MA in Conference Interpreting.
I have worked as a professional translator since 2011 for various kinds of clients in a wide range of projects.
Colombo Italian DESIGNER AND LINGUIST
Competitive, Career focused Industrial designer and translator.
Honest, Organization Conscious, Entrepreneurial, Responsible, Creative, Innovative,
Capacity to focus on internal and external clients and shareholders.
Good Sales and Communication skills.
Six language speaker.
Thirteen years experience designing: furniture, space and decoration.
Ten years experience on the foreign languages pedagogy field.
Nine Years Experience on the translation field.
Four years experience on the landscaping field.
Three years experience on the proofreading field.
Licenciado en Derecho con conocimientos legales completamente actualizados.
Traductor jurado de francés y traductor de italiano con gran experiencia en materia jurídica, técnica, económica y comercial.
I am a Spanish native linguist passionate about creating quality and original texts for blogs, websites and other written media.
My work experience includes EN>SP FR>ES IT>ES translations and transcreations, proofreading, copywriting, transcriptions and researches for Marketing, Travel & Tourism, Fashion, Business, Legal and IT industries.
I work in neutral or European Spanish (Castillian) and I always proofread my work and meet deadlines. Professional, flexible and very keen into details, I only provide quality translations.
I am pleased to offer the following products:
Spanish Copywriting for blogs and web sites, including SEO writing.
Translation, Proofreading and Editing Packages
Social Media Updates
Corporate Writing Services (Mission Statements, About Us, Product Descriptions, Emails)
Hello! My name is Dácil Correa. I am a professional translator specialising in legal documents. I have an extensive legal and linguistic training, and I provide general and legal translations.
To provide the best possible result, I translate only into my native language, Spanish. I am commited to keeping my professional knowledge up to date, and I am currently studying a Master's Degree in Institutional Translation (Universidad de Alicante, Spain) with an emphasis in legal and economic translation.
I am a professional member of ASETRAD (Spanish Association of translators, editors and interpreters).
Professional English/French<>Spanish linguistic services (translation, editing, proofreading, terminology, localization).
Fields of Expertise: healthcare, medicine and pharmacology; tourism & hospitality; human resources & employee training; art&history; corporate and marketing literature; IT software & hardware
I am currently specializing in audiovisual translation.
Other areas of interest: social sciences in general, arts and crafts, education/pedagogy, media, subtitling, history, and literature
2014 – present
Freelance translator and proofreader
Examples of projects I have worked on:
• Translation of official certificates
• Translation of economic and financial news
• Translation and localization of e-commerce website selling bicycles and bike parts
• Translation and proofreading of subtitles for TV commercials
• Translation and localization of content for gaming and betting website
• Proofreading of content in Spanish of the new audio guides of the British Museum
• Translation of Facebook campaigns of an interior design company
• Translation of food recipes
• Translation and localization of a culinary website
• Translation and transcreation of posters and e-mail newsletters and promos
• Translation of subtitles for environmental documentaries
• Transcription of interviews
• Subtitling of TV series
2015 – 2016
In-House Spanish Translator and Translation Project Manager
Universal Language Solutions, London
• Translation of documents from EN and FR to ES
• Preparation of quotes
• Selection of translators and proofreaders and project allocation
• Management of translation teams for large multilingual projects
• Invoice and PO issuing
• Proofreading and quality assurance
• Customer service
2014 – 2015
Ealing Independent College, London
• Management of marketing campaigns with Google AdWords
• Web content management and updating.
• Community management
• Management of enquiries, admissions and student interviews
2013 – 2014
Spanish Translator and Web Content Manager
Life Inside UK, London
• Translation of applicants’ documents
• Translation of job offers
• Translation and localization of web content
• Management of web content
• SEO copywriting
2012 – 2013
International Students Manager and Spanish Translator
International Relations Office, Autonomous University of Madrid
• Management of international incoming students
• Translation of study abroad programs, student documents and bilateral agreements with foreign universities
• Credit validation
• Student helpdesk
2011 English and Spanish Language and Literature Teacher
Teaching and Learning Centre, Madrid
• Summer reinforcement lessons
• Primary and secondary education students
Professional EN/FR/IT - ES translator, with a background of more than 15 years at highest levels of performance.
Legally registered in Spain as a translator (VAT Nr. ES33454519F). Member of ASETRAD (Spanish Association of Translators).
Oriented to your needs, accurate, responsive and fast. I never miss a deadline (if there is no a good reason, and previously contacting you).
I provide professional translations, working with more than 160 document extensions for a vast range of software.
Try my services and I will become your Spanish translator of reference.
Professional, freelance and full-time translator since January 2011, specialised in technical manuals and marketing texts. Spanish is my native language and I translate from Italian, French and English. I also provide proofreading and transcription services.
7 years of professional experience, 9 years of universitary training and still in continuous training to offer my clients a professional and high-quality service.
I work for some agencies and private clients and I have translated texts belonging to the field of mechanical engineering (mainly manuals), the automotive field (workshop manuals, product descriptions), texts belonging to the nutritional field or tourism (hotel descriptions), as well as some texts belonging to the field of marketing, insurance and online banking.
Ysamar is graduated in Public relations, with experience in community manager, events and personal brand. she is fueled by her passion for translation and interpretation of every language. She considers herself a ‘forever student, currently she´s studying journalism.
Ysamar believes passion in the workplace is key to success - a tenet she lives out through her interests in theater, writing, radio, and painting.
Right now she´s working as a freelance and is always interested in opportunity. Reach out to email@example.com to connect!
My experience as both a freelance translator and a project coordinator have provided me with a full vision of the insgiths of translation industry from two complementary perspectives: as a language services requestor and as a supplier.
Managing translation projects I learnt that a keen eye and attention to detail are the key to success. As a trained linguist I am fully aware that the scope of a project and a full understanding of clients' needs conform the cornerstone of the industry.
My hobbies include not only devouring books but writing. The combination of my passion with my job has helped to improve my skills in content creation and copywriting. This ability allowed me to approach the content of my customers to their target client, bringing their business to new horizons.
- Native Spanish translator with a Degree in Translation and interpreting awarded by the University of Granada (Spain).
- Sworn translator (English <> Spanish), certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 10 years of experience as a translator/editor and proofreader in Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands and Canada.
- Working languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Main areas of expertise: technical manuals (automotive, engineering, electronics), life sciences (biology, environment, health sciences), international affairs, literature (comic books).
- Experience with a number of CAT tools (SDL Trados Studio, SDLX, Across, Trados, MemoQ) and machine translation software.
Hola! I'm Amanda.
I'm from a small and beautiful country called Costa Rica! I learned to speak English in my home since I was a child with my mother and grandmother who are Americans. I'm a teacher, and I love to share my knowledge, what better way than this. I love to read and I'm very perfectionist, so I'm going to do my best in every document you want me to translate.
More than 20-year experienced translator, reviewer and Sworn Translator specialised in technical, legal, financial and IT translation in the combinations French and English into Spanish as well as review and proofreading in German into Spanish.