I am translating and proofreading from English and French into German (any variant). I am originally from Switzerland and now living in Belgium. Over the last years I have been gaining freelance experience in a vast variety of subject, mainly I am specialised in IT, fashion and marketing.
I am Cedric, a self-motivated, enthusiastic, optimistic, internet savy, and workaholic freelancer. I love to work even if it comes up with a great challenge.
I do offer multilingual translation as well as transcripting service since 2013. Each translation and content will be processed by me, no translation software or any indian company.
I specialize in:
English> German> English
English> Russian> English
(I´m living in Germany, have been born here, my parents are from Russia and I got a certification from the Cambridge university for my skills in English)
Accuracy, customer satisfaction and timely delivery will always be the priority. So just assign me and relax! :)
Lastly, I want to greet you for reading about me!
With kind regards,
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.