Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English - Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication.
- Business: Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Investment, Transport, Market Research...
- Education, Training Materials
- IT, System, software localization: ERP, accounting system...
- Gaming localization: betting, sport games, action games, adventure/strategy games
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion..
- Graduated from top 1st Business school in Vietnam with Good Results and expertise in the listed fields.
- Ceritifed with Supply Chain & Finance Knowledge by VILAS.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (guru in Excel & Powerpoint), Adobe Package (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in the fields of Finance & Accounting (for a F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (for a consulting firm)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I started working as a freelance translator and interpreter since 2010, being a student, and to the present this job has brought me much of experience and skills that supports my teaching Russian as a foreign language in university.
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
I have been working as a translator since the year 2000 and I have been translating documents for many clients who have high quality standard, such as the US government, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Phillips, etc.
For education, I was graduated from the Hanoi University of Technology in Information Technology in 1996 and got a Master degree in Computer Science from the Twente University, the Neitherlands. Now I am still working as a software engineer and project manager.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
Since 2009, I have been translating thousands of documents, text and paragraph for educational purpose. I know as polyglot who can speak English, French, Spanish and a little Japanese; it’s my duty to break the language barrier and help people all over the globe stick together. I think my biggest strength is curiosity. I always want to know more and I'm not gonna stop until I get the answer I want, even at the middle of a meal or bedtime. My other strength that I feel important and gonna help me with my carrer is my hard-working spirit and never give up attitude. The skill that I’m proud of the most is working independently under tremedous pressure.
These are some small and medium projects I had or have been working on that might well suit your request.
• Strong EN-VI translator
• Work with timely and highly responsible manner
• Good knowledge at Management (both Operations and Project Management)
• Interested in IT products, business/management, marketing, markets/client behaviours, finance, banking, healthcare
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Hello, my name is Lien Nguyen.
I have been a freelance interpreter and translator for over 8 years now.
I majored in Korean language and Korean culture in college for 4 years from 2004 to 2008.
And majored in Communication in Seoul for 2 years from 2008 to 2010.
I can translate English <> Vietnamese <> Korean and interpret Vietnamese <> Korean.
Most of my assignments are in Government business areas such as economic cooperation, governance, administration, etc.
And I am a visiting lecturer on simultaneous interpretation at Hanoi University as well.
Please take a look at my website: https://jennynguyen0608.wixsite.com/interpreter
Thank you for your consideration!
A nearly 10-year-experience freelance English-Vietnamese translator in a variety of fields with remarkable skills, looking for opportunities to work with prestigious organizations, companies and individuals so as to create added values to the clients and maximize personal development.
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
As a enthusiastic, curios translator, I always learn and study new thing to spread my knowledge.
Although I am lack of experience, but with my passion and progressive spirit, I believe i can complete your jobs as requirement.
Former Human Capital consultants, working for clients in Vietnam and Singapore. Previous exposure in Vietnam banking and financial institutions. 3 years of bi-lingual content creation, translation, and editing experience.
Looking for an opportunity to exploit my potential abilities as an experienced English Vietnamese Translator with a demonstrated history of working in the translation and localization industry. Skilled in Multilingual, Translation, Foreign Languages, Research, and English.
I identify myself as a cultured communicator at heart. I graduated from the University of Foreign Language in 2006 with a BA of Japanese, then BA of English in 2008..My long-term goal is applying my graduate studies towards a career in International Relations and Communications for a global company. To help my clients identify with their audiences on an emotional level, I support, adapt and empathize with their values and cultures. My diverse background has helped me learn to connect with and write for audiences of different backgrounds.
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 6 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.