Good day. My name is Paz Sepúlveda and I have been working as a translator (and intepreter) for more than 10 years. I have a vast experience in different fields, from mining and industry to medicine and patents, as well as legal documents, certificates and books. I am proactive, quick on my feet and work well under pressure, always striving to deliver the best end product to my clients.
Hello, I'm a fast and reliable translator specialized in games, websites & IT and marketing topics.
I am both an IT and a language enthusiast. I've been translating professionally since the end of 2015, and as a hobby for more than a decade. I have studies on business, project management, software development, and web & IT related topics, so I can manage technical translations on those fields. I'm also and avid gamer, traveller and music fan, so those are other areas I'm very good at translating.
I respond to any enquiry/invitation in a timely matter and can deliver around 2000+ words per day from topics I'm familiar with.
I am a former professor with extensive experience translating, as a native Spanish speaker I translate from English into Spanish and from Spanish into English. For the past six years I have worked for different companies, agencies and end clients. Here are a few reasons why I think I would be a good fit this job;
• I have six years of experience translating. My background gives me the necessary tools to understand and translate the content of subtitles, audio transcripts, websites and documents.
• I have a Degree in Education as an English Teacher (English-Spanish). I know languages from within and understand how to give the best readability to the end result.
• I am Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs, Good command of photo editing and In Design, proficient with TRADOS 2015, Word Fast, Smart Cat and Memoq.
• I have worked on different areas such as: education, technology, medicine, religion, music, history, legal, military, entry data and products localization.
• My work always includes collaboration with professional proofreader to guarantee that the translation is accurate.
I would love to talk with you more about the freelance opportunity as I feel that my skills and background would be an excellent fit for your needs. I would be immediately available to work after your approval.
I am a passionate freelance EN>ES (SPAIN) translator with an engineering background. My translation experience revolves around Localization, Engineering, Education, Mobile apps, Technology, Games, Financial (FOREX, currencies, cryptocurrency), Software, Marketing, Technical manuals, Product catalogs and Websites. I love putting all my energy to work when it comes to get things done for my clients. Delivering a professional and smooth translation is my goal while I enjoy learning about the projects and topics my clients need translations for.
As communication is a key to a successfully completed project I always keep my client's updated and discuss further steps with them if necessary.
Feel free to contact me.
Professional EN/FR/IT - ES translator, with a background of more than 15 years at highest levels of performance.
Legally registered in Spain as a translator (VAT Nr. ES33454519F). Member of ASETRAD (Spanish Association of Translators).
Oriented to your needs, accurate, responsive and fast. I never miss a deadline (if there is no a good reason, and previously contacting you).
I provide professional translations, working with more than 160 document extensions for a vast range of software.
Try my services and I will become your Spanish translator of reference.