I am confident, trustworthy, hard working, well organised and meticulous as well as self-motivated and target oriented. I am a fast learner who always strives to deliver above and beyond expectation and have the capability to take on knowledge and retain it. Apart from that, I am also able to communicate in a clear and concise way, work to tight deadlines and I am open for new challenges. I look forward with working on projects that will not only refine the skills that I currently have but also give me the opportunity to develop new one, acquire new knowledge and implement them in the working process of the company.
My name is Aleksandra Urbas, I am a translator, an entrepreneur, an author and a project manager. I aspire for new knowledge in life, I am always interested in new opportunities and new contacts.
My husband and myself have a family business, I am working mostly in the field of project management and translations. My work experience will speak for itself, but I am always looking for new knowledge, that is why I am educating myself frequently.
I am very interested in international work and business connections.
Highly motivated team player and confident independent contributor.
I provide effective, responsible, timely assistance with flexible, focused and positive approach to my tasks. I am capable to learn and comprehend new systems and work methods quickly.
*** Translation ***
Translation and Localization - 11+ yrs of experience.
- Software translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Manuals translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Telecommunications translations ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- IT localization translator ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- EU documents translation ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Music web page translation and localization ENG-SLO
- Web page localization ENG-CRO
- Translator manager for Amazon listings
Highly fluent in English
Working knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Macintosh and Microsoft Windows system user.
- Knowledge and experience in using all integrated applications including MS Office, Email, Internet applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of applications such as Trados 2011,
MemoQ, IBM TM, Audacity, ExpressScribe, Camtasia Studio,Wordpress, Magento, Amazon.
- Advanced technical skills related to telecommunications and
connectivity (mobiles-PCs), hardware and software compatibility
and usability, troubleshooting etc.
Able and willing to learn and comprehend new systems and methods quickly.
My name is Marija, I'm from Varaždin, Croatia. I graduated from high school in 2008, then I started studying Southern Slavic languages and literature and Phonetics on Faculty of humanities and social sciences in Zagreb. I'm working on my Master's thesis. Meanwhile, I'm translating from Croatian and Serbian to Slovenian and vice versa, but also from English and German to Croatian, Slovenian and Serbian and vice versa. For the past year i have been translating labels for pet food and products from English and german to Croatian and Slovenian. I am hard working, reliable and always doing my best to provide clients wit