Hello, I am currently working as an ELL teacher in elementary school in Anchorage Alaska. This is my first year as an ELL teacher and I've worked as a Special Education Teacher for 6 years. I was born in Korea and graduated from college with a BS in Economics. I came to America 15 years ago. Before I came to America I worked as an article writer for a Monthly Health Magazine for 3 years. I also wrote several scripts for skits that were performed at small theaters and churches. I love writing and I believe my previous experiences would be a great asset for my new journey toward translating!
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED TRANSLATOR & BLOGGER
Translating English text into Korean version in accuracy and beauty; also vice versa
• CAT tool (Fluency), Computer Proficiency to make creative use of computer software as needed: Windows, Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Install and update software.
• Certificate from Dae-Han Translation Development Institute in South Korea as of completing its translator training program and test.
• Experiences of translating various documents such as biomedical, medical, engineering, science, technical manual, Christian theology, business letter, research material, commercial booklet, etc.
• Detail-Oriented and Organizational Management creating documents, filing, maintaining.