I am an English-Korean translator and a native Korean speaker.
I have worked as an English-Korean translator for 9 years.
And I am a team leader of translators(our team has 15 first-class Tri-Linguists [English-Korean-Chinese]), our team capacity is over 400 k words per month.
I have a lots of experience of transcribing, translating, and captioning audio and videos from English to Korean (vice-versa) in Tech-sci companies.
I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible.
Hi, My name is Jennifer Jang from South Korea.
I have extensive experience with translation of documents and localization of software, including: Wellness,Tourism,Cryptocurrency,Technical documents and whitepapers,Marketing material..
I guarantee that all of my work is perfect, and they will be completed before any deadline.
Whatever the project - from simple document translation to larger, ongoing projects - you can rest assured that I will work quickly and independently to deliver results.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
I am a native Korean speaker and work as an English to Korean freelance translator. I majored in English at university with a minor in business administration, and also hold a master's degree in economics.
Before I began to work as a freelance translator, I worked full time as a market researcher for about three years. I worked in the IT, insurance and construction industries as a researcher.
As a translator, I have extensive experience in the IT, travel and government (especially relating to social services) sectors. In addition, sectors I have translation experience in include finance, cosmetics and real estates.
The types of documents I mainly deal with include marketing materials (website contents, promotional emails or letters), legal documents (terms and conditions, terms of service) and government publications.
Korean native that was raised in the UK and South Korea, I have been bilingual my whole life and started teaching language at the age of 11. Korea Institute of Interpretation and Translation hired me on as a novice translator when I was 16 years old and since then I have worked for different language service providers and clientele.
Detail-oriented translator with extensive experiences in IT, patent, technical, legal and medical interpretaion as well as art and culinary-related texts, equipped with diverse academic backgrounds including Ph.D, MLS, MA and BA in Art History, Korean Studies, Information Science and Engineering.
Specialties (for Translation); Business Management, Financing, Banking, Economics, Accounting, Taxation, International Trading, Business,Other IT, Travel & Tourism Translation Language Pair; English into Korean & Korean into English Education Apr. 2002. Keller Online Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Masters of Accounting & Financing Management course) Feb. 1992. Bachelor in Economics Kyung-hee University, Seoul, Korea Major Translation & Interpretation Work Experience < Corporate Documents & Materials > 2011.2 TESCO Risk Assessment Questionnaire Guidance (EN>KR) 2010. 12 EMC Velocity Partner Guidance (EN>KR) 2010. 4 Expert Survey for Intelligent Transport System in Columbia - Korea Expressway Corporation (KR > EN) 2010. 4 Shure Wireless System Manual (EN>KR) 2009.6~8 Financial Accounting for Lenders (EN>KR) (Over 500,000 words) 2009. 3 GE Healthcare Global Quality Work Instruction (EN>KR) 2009. 2 Global Economic Monitor January 2009, IIF (EN>KR) 2009.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
As an in-house translator, I've worked in various fields and departments, working with overseas clients and vendors, for the past 10 years.
I am very passionate about languages, so I have a good understanding of English, Chinese (plus an intermediate level of Spanish, German, and Japanese) and the rules of Korean orthography.
Enthusiasm for translation, movies, and TV dramas made me complete a six-month course at a subtitling institution last year.
I am very diligent, I work on holidays and weekends.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Born in Korea, I came to the United States by myself when I was 14, making me fluent in both Korean and English. After studying Chemistry and Linguistics at the University of Chicago. I worked as a laboratory technician in the Wu lab of the Ben May Department for Cancer Biology at the University of Chicago. My passion lies in animal welfare and languages, I'm looking to find work in translation (English/Korean) and transcription. With backgrounds in both sciences and linguistics, I am well versed in both technical and scientific writings, as well as day-to-day writings. As a creative outlet, I like to crochet and make ceramics with 4+ years of experience in each.
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
English to Korean Freelance Translator - Quick reply, Reliable, Professional
- Certified English to Korean translator.
- Specializing in the following fields:
Business, Marketing, Economics, Contract, Application, Trade, Transportation, Shipping, Fashion, Finance, Tour, Food, Fitness
- CAT tools: SDL Trados, Wordfast, Memo Q, Memsource, etc.
- More than two years with multinational clients.
- Certificate of Translation Competence
- Positive feedbacks from clients - Willingness to Work Again
- Proz.com Profile (Certified PRO): http://www.proz.com/profile/2501305
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
• Native South Korean and professional English-Korean translator
• Extensive scientific and engineering knowledge through a Bachelor's degree in Physics and Information Display
(Semiconductor, LCD, OLED, Plasma Display)
• Working experience in an automotive field and quality department
• Good knowledge of Quality, IT (Programming, Network) and Engineering (Automation, Embedded Systems)
through the training of ISO Certification Auditor Training Course and Building Automation Facility Control
• Tremendous amount of translation and editing experience with high quality and on-time delivery in the law,
business, medical, finance, HR, computer, engineering, fashion field, art, religion
• Comprehensive understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
안녕하십니까! 제 이름은 정대웅이고 26살입니다. 저는 모스크바 대학 법학부 3학년에 재학중인 학생입니다. 저는 어렸을때 외국어에 관심이 많아서 초중고등학교때까지 영어와 일본어를 공부하였고 2년간 군대에서 복역할 때에는 중국어를 공부하였습니다. 군대를 전역하고 벨라루스 민스크에서 러시아어 공부하였고 1년뒤 러시아 모스크바 대학교에 입학하여 법을 전공으로 공부를 하고 있으며 모스크바 번역사무소에서 인턴으로서 번역 관련 일을 수행하며 배우고 있습니다. 저는 대학교에서 프랑스어도 2년간 공부하였기 때문에 저는 많은 언어에 대한 이해를 가지고 있습니다. 저는 가장 저렴한 가격과 높은 수준의 번역을 제공할 수 있습니다. 감사합니다!
Здравствуйте! Меня Зовут Дай Ун, Фамилия Чун. Я студент юридического факультета МГУ имени М.В. Ломоносова 3 курса. Я изучал английский и японский языки отлично в средней школе. Когда я служил в корейской армии 2 года, я изучал китайский язык 2 года. Затем я поехал в Белорусь в город Минску, чтобы изучать русский язык. Спустя 1 год я приехал в Москву и поступил в МГУ на юридический факультет и теперь изучаю разные предметы по юриспруденции а также, французский язык более двух лет. На летних каникулах я учусь и работаю на бюро переводов в Москве как стажёр. Я могу обеспечивать вам самую низкую цену на перевод и высшее качество переводов!