Hi. I’m a full-time native Korean translator with over 13 years of translation experience.
I provide English <-> Korean translation, proofreading and editing services. I am more than willing
to take any sample test to show my translation capabilities. I guarantee your satisfaction 100%,
- Quality translation
- Quick response (Within 10 min)
- Low rate
- Follow-up inquiry/help (Free of charge)
I am very easy to work with as I know clients' needs very well through my experiences of working as a project manager for several years.
I reply promptly to any email inquiry (Usually within 10 min) so you can easily communicate with me and I am usually on SKYPE during regular business hours.
- SKYPE ID: transsolution - WeChat: transsolution - WhatsApp: 821077230987
Lastly, but not least, check out positive feedbacks I have received at http://www.proz.com/translator/2128385
I am a translator and proofreader with extensive experience and a confirmed ability to translate effectively from Korean to Russian and vice versa. I have 10+ years of translation experience in various subjects, including Tourism/Travel, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics/Finance, IT, Construction...
I am an English-Korean translator and a native Korean speaker.
I have worked as an English-Korean translator for 9 years.
And I am a team leader of translators(our team has 15 first-class Tri-Linguists [English-Korean-Chinese]), our team capacity is over 400 k words per month.
I have a lots of experience of transcribing, translating, and captioning audio and videos from English to Korean (vice-versa) in Tech-sci companies.
I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
Hi, I'm a native Korean with pretty fluent English(Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking-US, UK) skills, which have been developed from long years of professional experiences at Semiconductor and Flat Panel Display industry.
I was leading the World-wide first and best memory chips at Samsung electronics, an expert in product design and verification, analysis and customer application/promotions. I worked with lots of overseas customers and partners to pursue the global business success, and moved to Intel Co. and led the Asia Pacific Flat panel display Technical marketing role, my English was jumping up dramatically from Intel and following Cadence design system and Edwards Vacuum life.
My translation areas cover Technical Patent, IT, Equipment and etc, and am writing very in detail for clients to understand very well, and know what the right terms and sentences are for the objects.
Look forward to working with you. Thanks.
I had been working for European / American companies for 30 years mainly for sales, marketing and business operation in industrial B2B businesses, then am now working as a freelance translator and interpreter for various industries and products.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
As an in-house translator, I've worked in various fields and departments, working with overseas clients and vendors, for the past 10 years.
I am very passionate about languages, so I have a good understanding of English, Chinese (plus an intermediate level of Spanish, German, and Japanese) and the rules of Korean orthography.
Enthusiasm for translation, movies, and TV dramas made me complete a six-month course at a subtitling institution last year.
I am very diligent, I work on holidays and weekends.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Born and lived for 40 years in Korea
Live in Canada and Malaysia over 10 years
Customer support experience over 20 years
Translation experience 10 years
I have been translate such as marketing products, Manuals, Exhibition materials
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am Native Korean, and having lived abroad for over 25 years, I am bilingual in both English and Korean languages. I have senior-level translation experience through working for various MNE clients for over 7 years. Accuracry of translation, competitive pricing and quick turn around is my key to success!
You may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
I have worked for companies over 7 years in the field of CS, trading and manufacturing, So I think it would be helpful for translation in the related fields. And both English into Korean and Spanish into Korean are possible to translate.
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
I've been working as a software engineer, service delivery manager and country focal TA role for 27 years at IBM Korea. I used English for communication with global organizations and customers and I had many experiences using English in business, education, marketing, and services during the period. I also have been working as a service director for two years at SGA, a security solutions company, and a year of sales executive at a wholesale distribution company, Motor114. I had a half year training course at Hyundai Translation Institute in Seoul last year and keep on studying English-Korean translation.
Specialized in the business area, esp. IT and Industrial. And I also interested in the Game industry.
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
A generic and objective indicator of my proficiency would be my 2300 SAT and 117 TOEFL.
Though I was born in Korea, I lived in the United States (Virginia, New York) for 7 years, which is equivalent to almost a third of my longevity.
I have 8 years working experience (2013~2018) as a Literary Translator and Advanced Level Educator within a private English education institute.
If you still doubt my abilities, feel free to contact me through my e-mail or Skype.
CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED TRANSLATOR & BLOGGER
Translating English text into Korean version in accuracy and beauty; also vice versa
• CAT tool (Fluency), Computer Proficiency to make creative use of computer software as needed: Windows, Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Install and update software.
• Certificate from Dae-Han Translation Development Institute in South Korea as of completing its translator training program and test.
• Experiences of translating various documents such as biomedical, medical, engineering, science, technical manual, Christian theology, business letter, research material, commercial booklet, etc.
• Detail-Oriented and Organizational Management creating documents, filing, maintaining.