I'm an independent freelancer book translator(English to Korean) and former book editor. I translated more than 25 non-fiction books. I specialize in wine and food. I translated The World Atlas of Wine(6th) by Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson, which is very renowned wine reference book, into Korean. I am pretty sure that I am the very best Korean translator on wine. Travel and culture is my another speciality. However, of course, I'm good at almost all general subjects. I've also worked for many commercial translation assignments. More than 15 years of work experience.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
Translator, Gamer, EFL Instructor, Education Course Developer, Historian.
*Currently working as a senior linguist in a Game localization agency
In-depth experience and knowledge of English and Korean culture have made me a cultural bridge for my students and clients. For higher standards, I'm still on track of endless learning of localizing cultural and linguistic aspects of both languages.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Born and raised in Korea. Attended the high school and the university in North America. 2 years of translation experience at Samsung Electronics and Harvard Business Review. I specialize in IT, technology, science, business, finance, economics, academic journal, and music. I endeavor to precisely convey the meaninf of the targeted text to provide high-quality trnaslations to my customers within a given amount of time.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
A generic and objective indicator of my proficiency would be my 2300 SAT and 117 TOEFL.
Though I was born in Korea, I lived in the United States (Virginia, New York) for 7 years, which is equivalent to almost a third of my longevity.
I have 8 years working experience (2013~2018) as a Literary Translator and Advanced Level Educator within a private English education institute.
If you still doubt my abilities, feel free to contact me through my e-mail or Skype.
I have background in medicine and science, and thus my primary area of expertise is medicine, any discipline of science; medical documents, academic papers, and pharmaceuticals are my specialties. I also have Masters level of Christian Theology/religion background, and have done considerable amount of work in the field as well. Though these are my backgrounds, I have done a wide range of projects - through thorough and extensive research, I will make sure to deliver the best result in a short time period! My languages include Korean, English, Japanese and Spanish. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!