* Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean
* Outstanding Searching Skills
* Advanced level in typing-Korean and English
* Excellent Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* CAT Tool : SDL Trados 2017 Freelancer
My specialty fields are
* Marketing (cosmetics, fashion, tourism, food and drink)
* Biomedical Sciences (Translation +800,000 words until now)
And I’m interested in exploring new fields.
Hi, My name is Jennifer Jang from South Korea.
I have extensive experience with translation of documents and localization of software, including: Wellness,Tourism,Cryptocurrency,Technical documents and whitepapers,Marketing material..
I guarantee that all of my work is perfect, and they will be completed before any deadline.
Whatever the project - from simple document translation to larger, ongoing projects - you can rest assured that I will work quickly and independently to deliver results.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
Providing deep expertise in translating patent, pharmaceutical, and IT contents as well as strong communication skills, I am considered as an outstanding linguist in English to Korean language service. With my impressive experiences, I ensure high-quality language services required in the global business environment.
My professional background is in patent, chemistry, and IT. As a business strategy officer, I also have professional experiences in IT and business. At first, I translated a variety of fields, but now I am focusing on patent translation and technical translation for pharmaceuticals and IT companies.
Now, I am one of the most competent English to Korean linguists specializing in patent and technology. I want to provide reliable English-Korean language service. Should you require additional information, don't hesitate to contact me at convenience. Thank you for your review and consideration.
As an international student who jumped around various cities in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong to name a few), I have a pretty good grasp of English, Mandarin and my mother tongue Korean. I take interest in various subjects, especially in the science and technology sector, and will be proceeding to doing a doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering. I am actively reading new papers and patents, so do not hesitate if you need translation in this aspect!
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Born in Korea, I came to the United States by myself when I was 14, making me fluent in both Korean and English. After studying Chemistry and Linguistics at the University of Chicago. I worked as a laboratory technician in the Wu lab of the Ben May Department for Cancer Biology at the University of Chicago. My passion lies in animal welfare and languages, I'm looking to find work in translation (English/Korean) and transcription. With backgrounds in both sciences and linguistics, I am well versed in both technical and scientific writings, as well as day-to-day writings. As a creative outlet, I like to crochet and make ceramics with 4+ years of experience in each.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am Native Korean, and having lived abroad for over 25 years, I am bilingual in both English and Korean languages. I have senior-level translation experience through working for various MNE clients for over 7 years. Accuracry of translation, competitive pricing and quick turn around is my key to success!
You may reach me at email@example.com
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
I can offer high quality translation services : English to Korean / Korean to English
* Biological and Medical Translation (lab report , product introduction, etc,.)
I majored in Food&Nutrition and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science. I have handled lots of documents in presentation, report, thesis, etc,.
*Legal Translation ( Certificate, License, contraction, etc,.)
I studied for about two years in preparation for the Patent Attorney Examination and passed the primary test of it. And I also have handled a bunch of legal documents when I worked at International patent&law office.
*Business Translation ( Marketing documents, Business proposal, etc,.)
I have made various documents in Researching and Brand Marketing by searching the internet, youtube, SNS platform and so on.
*Transcription & Subtitle ( video, audio, etc,.)
Now, I’m participating in the Ted video translation volunteer project.
JTF/PROZ/JLPT Certified Japanese Professional Translator | Legal | ICO
I'm a native Japanese speaker. I majored in English literature, and received a bachelor's degree from a university in Japan.I have worked as an English-Japanese translator for about 15 years. I also taught students Japanese in Japan. I can translate any type of files into Japanese 100% perfectly.
- Voice Over - Male & Female
- E-commerce, Technology
- WordPress (HTML,JAVA,CSS,TPL, etc Expert )
- Investment, Finance, Real Estate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Apps, Software, Gaming
- Corporate and Investor Relations
- Market Research, Marketing Support
- Human Resources, Training, Resume Services
I have worked for companies over 7 years in the field of CS, trading and manufacturing, So I think it would be helpful for translation in the related fields. And both English into Korean and Spanish into Korean are possible to translate.
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
안녕하십니까! 제 이름은 정대웅이고 26살입니다. 저는 모스크바 대학 법학부 3학년에 재학중인 학생입니다. 저는 어렸을때 외국어에 관심이 많아서 초중고등학교때까지 영어와 일본어를 공부하였고 2년간 군대에서 복역할 때에는 중국어를 공부하였습니다. 군대를 전역하고 벨라루스 민스크에서 러시아어 공부하였고 1년뒤 러시아 모스크바 대학교에 입학하여 법을 전공으로 공부를 하고 있으며 모스크바 번역사무소에서 인턴으로서 번역 관련 일을 수행하며 배우고 있습니다. 저는 대학교에서 프랑스어도 2년간 공부하였기 때문에 저는 많은 언어에 대한 이해를 가지고 있습니다. 저는 가장 저렴한 가격과 높은 수준의 번역을 제공할 수 있습니다. 감사합니다!
Здравствуйте! Меня Зовут Дай Ун, Фамилия Чун. Я студент юридического факультета МГУ имени М.В. Ломоносова 3 курса. Я изучал английский и японский языки отлично в средней школе. Когда я служил в корейской армии 2 года, я изучал китайский язык 2 года. Затем я поехал в Белорусь в город Минску, чтобы изучать русский язык. Спустя 1 год я приехал в Москву и поступил в МГУ на юридический факультет и теперь изучаю разные предметы по юриспруденции а также, французский язык более двух лет. На летних каникулах я учусь и работаю на бюро переводов в Москве как стажёр. Я могу обеспечивать вам самую низкую цену на перевод и высшее качество переводов!
During my undergraduate and graduate years, I've studied nutritional sciences, molecular biology and biochemistry and published several biological research papers. Currently, I am working as clinical research associate at CRO company where I monitor clinical trials. Thus, I am very familiar to and experienced with clinical research protocol, informed consent form, investigator's brochure, local ethics(IRB) letters, etc. I have translated these documents as part-time job previously for the last 4 years. Please refer to attached CV for more information on my background. Thank you!