Russian & Bulgarian native speaker.
BA in translation and linguistics.
5 years in translation, localization, editing, and MTPE.
Successfully managing hot deadlines, life-time guarantees, and complex tasks.
Payment via Smartcat.
As a freelance translator with educational background in IT and physics, I can offer translations specifically in those areas. I've been working as a freelance translator for about two years now and I was able to gather experience in post-MT translation, translation and subtitling. As an active gamer and musician, I am also interested in jobs concerning those areas.
Proudly providing you with additional services such as project management, content moderating services as well as translation, editing, typing, subtitling, transcription and proofreading services in English, German and Spanish.
I am a fully bilingual (German < > English), semi-retired university instructor and translator with excellent written and verbal skills in both languages (30+ years of language teaching experience and translation).
2600+ GE < > EN translation/proofreading projects for TRANSPERFECT
200+ GE > EN translation projects (for European agency)
85+ EN > GE translation projects (for European agency)
18 EN > GE book translations (babelcube.com)
I have long-time experience of participation in international projects in cooperation with commercial and diplomatic missions of European countries (Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland and others.) and Asia (Japan, China, Korea, India), and also the United States and Canada. Is carried out ongoing cooperation with Swiss companies.
I was born in Budapest, Hungary. My native languages are russian and english. I practiced in multiple preparations of contracts, international bilateral agreements (commercial and inter-state) in various fields, including oil, gas, trade, education, legislation, safety, medicine, etc.
I have business practices in the preparation and carrying out of business negotiations on the export-import, logistics, including questions of legal, financial, customs nature, as well as the preparation for presentations, interviews, seminars and business trips.
I am translator among multiple languages, professional translator for both personal and company task-orders (for books and texts, business contracts, different agreements, documents for several directions), as well as interpreter, editor, ESL teacher/trainer and speaker for ESL cassettes for international businesses and politicians.
I have been doing freelance translations for many years. I have practiced the translation from Polish, Hungarian, English, German, Japanese and other languages.
At the same time, I have hands-on experience consulting in the fields: legal, external economic activity, foreign trade, international relations.
Today I have my own business and educational structure "FTLB Consulting & Training Group" for training and consulting services of private and corporate Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Qualifications, Linguistic, Legal, Finance.
Translation services: (Russian, English, German, Polish)
Services offered: Translation and proofreading language pairs:
from Russian to English,
from English to Russian
from Russian to German
from German into Russian
from Russian to Polish
from Polish into Russian
from English to Ukrainian
from Ukrainian to English
Areas of specialization: Engineering, Technology, Art, Literary, Medical, Law, Business, Financial, Oil and gas, Management, Marketing, other.
Capacity available: from a minimum of 50,000 words per month.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
B.A. in Media & Communication (2008, Germany), summer school in English (2011, Stanford, CA), M.A. in Media & Society (2012, France), M.A. in Translation (2015, Germany), doctoral candidate in sociology (est. 2020). Professional experience since 2005 (mostly gaming, media, and publishing industries). Happy to connect on LinkedIn and Xing.
Available as. copy-editor, proofreader, translator, localizer, writer / illustrator, graphic designer / transcriber, subtitle editor / UX and UI tester / product reviewer.
Areas of expertise: academe; nonfiction and fiction books; digital technologies; online, offline, and social media; SEO and websites in general; online and offline games; PR and B2B communication; CRM and newsletters.
- there is no topic I cannot translate or proofread.
- reasonable turnaround, very high quality.
- able to work with any tool you provide me with.
Я учусь в Первом Санкт-Петербургском Государственном Медицинском Университете имени И.П. Павлова, перевожу медицинские тексты. Начала работать фрилансером 3 года назад. Изучаю английский язык с 6 лет, немецкий - с 11. Есть опыт проживания в Германии. Я пунктуальная, ответственная, целеустремленная.
I study at Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, I translate medical texts. I started to work as a freelancer 3 years ago. I used to learn English since I was 6 and German since I was 11. Also I have an experience of living in Germany. I am punctual, responsible, purposeful.
Hi, I’m Andre and I’m here to offer professional translation and text services. Having studied German Literature, Linguistics and Culture Studies, as well as Musicology at the University of Kiel in Germany, working with complex texts of highly diverse topics is my prime expertise and passion.
My prior experiences and areas of expertise include:
- Websites (incl. tags)
- Instruction Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- Template Files for Content Management Systems
- Short Stories
- Video Games
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
My name is Ricardo Marte and I work as a professional translator and photographer. I was born in Austria and lived there until I was 24 years old. When I was 24 I moved to Gent with my Belgian girlfriend. There I graduated with a Master of Science from the University of Ghent (teaching language English). Then I started working for Dutch company as an marketing analyst in the energy market. My main tasks consist of writing reports about the developments on the energy market in German, English and Dutch.
I am communicative and take quality very seriously.
I look forward to translating your texts! :)
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
I am a professional translator. I hold a Master’s degree in Translation and Interpreting from Kent State University . I translate all types of documents (legal, medical, technical, and religious documents). High quality translations are always guaranteed.
I believe I can offer the best service because I pay a lot of attention to the tiniest details, I translate manually, and I excel at completing projects within time and budget constraints while approaching each assignment with the utmost diligence and dedication.
I am available to start working today.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I'm a native German speaker (bilingual DE/EN) from Switzerland, based in Southeast Asia.
My professional background is in banking, fashion, and luxury travel. I have been translating a wide range of legal documents, financial reports, website content, marketing material, travel itineraries, etc. for almost 2 decades. In early 2017 I have transitioned to working as a full-time freelancer.
If your project requires translation (general, financial, legal, technical, medical), proofreading or editing (grammar, syntax, flow, voice, style), it will be in good hands with me. My clients receive regular updates while I work on a task and I am determined to keep deadlines as agreed.
Many of my clients hire me on a repeat basis, however, I'm also open to one-time assignments and flexible in terms of scope and subject matter.
Please message me if you would like to work with me. Thank you!
Working experience in the clinical research in CRA and Manager Reg Affairs positions including regular translations of the clinical trial specific documentation.
Опыт работы в клинических исследованиях с носителями языка с 2012 г., в научной области - медицинские экспериментальные исследования с 2007 г.
- Виды переводов: английский-русский,русский- английский; немецкий-русский, русский-немецкий, немецкий-английский; английский-немецкий
- Опыт работы научным сотрудником, монитором клинических исследований, внештатным переводчиком
- Тематика: в области медицины, фармацевтики, клинических исследований (перевод протокола клинических исследований, Informed Consent Form, документы компетентных органов, документы пациентов), науки, медицинские статьи, с 2007 г.
- Значимые проекты, клиенты: фармацевтические компании Celgene, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche, Quintiles, Bionorica итд.
Училась в Германии, работаю устным и письменным переводчиком в языковых парах немецкий/ английский/ русский.
Занимаюсь переводами текстов различных тематик, в том числе технических, медицинских и экономических.
Гарантирую качественный и быстрый перевод.
Born in Hamburg, living in Italy since 1992, studied translation by myself, since 1995 certified "Inteprete turistico" from the Province of Piacenza e since 2012 sworn translator at he court of Piacenza and registered Expert for German language at the Chamber of Commerce of Piacenza
I am an experienced bilingual (DE, EN) translator with a good conversational knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin). Most of my translation experience is in various technical field (gaming, sports, travel, etc) but I have completed two full book translations for a renowned publishing house based in Germany. Please contact me to discuss rates and deadlines.
Оренбургский Государственный Университет
Кафедра немецкой филологии и методики преподавания иностранных языков
Родной язык: Русский
Уровень знания языков: Английский - продвинутый
Немецкий - продвинутый
Личностные характеристики: ответственность, грамотность, исполнительность, обучаемость, стремление к всестороннему развитию
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
Professional translator and interpreter from Russia with many years of work experience in different countries like Germany, Austria and Poland. In 2016 worked for a Ukrainian company, translating daily German and Austrian political news in writing. In 2017 guided German, Polish and American tourists through Berlin for Alternative Berlin Tours company and Merlin group. In 2018-2019 worked for Autonom Talent - the company creating psychological stress management interventions for big enterprices. In 2020 I worked on a big marketing translation project for an online-school.
Growing up biculturally (I’m German but I grew up in Turkey), I have learned 3 languages (German, Turkish & English) like my mother tongue and I have been involved with translation for many years. On top of it, I did a bachelor in Translation Studies at Istanbul University. I love languages, and translation has an inevitable place in my life. I do professional verbal and written translations and I am a multiskilled and reliable translator with the ability to handle problems of the translation process along with excellent negotiation skills. I wish to gain more experience and improve myself continuously.
ОАО "Кузбассразрезуголь", переводчик
2009 – 2011
Юридический центр "Невский дом", устный и письменный переводчик
2010 — 2012
Пассажирский порт “СанктПетербург “Морской фасад”, переводчик
2013 – 2015
- Типография «ЛД-ПРИНТ», устный и письменный переводчик (техническая тематика)
- Бюро переводов «Восстания 6», устный и письменный переводчик (общая, экономическая, юридическая тематика)
- Единый центр судебных переводов, устный и письменный переводчик (общая, юридическая, медицинская тематика)
- Бюро переводов «Голос мира», устный и письменный переводчик (общая, юридическая, экономическая, медицинская тематики)
В том числе осуществление устного перевода для:
- ОАО "Кузбассразрезуголь", перевод на переговорах между партнерами, при заключении договоров на поставку оборудования, осуществлении ремонта и пуско-наладочных работ;
- Пассажирский порт “СанктПетербург “Морской фасад”, перевод и языковая поддержка иностранных граждан (Германия, Австрия, Великобритания, Франция) при прохождении таможенного и паспортного контроля, в экстренных ситуациях и при оказании медицинской помощи;
- Типография «ЛД-ПРИНТ», перевод на переговорах между партнерами, при обсуждении коммерческих предложений, заключении договоров на заказ и поставку оборудования и комплектующих деталей, осуществлении ремонта и пуско-наладочных работ;
- Питомник шиншилл «Millenium chinchillas», перевод эксперта на открытой выставке шиншилл;
- Киностудия «Рок» под руководством Алексея Учителя, осуществление перевода на съемках исторического кинофильма «Матильда Ксешинская», языковая поддержка немецкой актрисы, исполняющей главную роль, включая проработку и корректировку сценария;
- Сеть супермаркетов «Лента», технический перевод при внедрении и освоении новых технологических направлений собственного пекарного и кондитерского производства;
- Snuza TM (мобильные мониторы дыхания), перевод на интернет-конференции при обсуждении коммерческих предложений для поставки медицинского оборудования, рассмотрение технических характеристик и возможностей применения;
- Единый центр судебных переводов, перевод при судебных заседаниях, осуществлении следственных действий и судебно-медицинских экспертиз.
I am a Lebanese citizen, but I have lived over 21 years and completed
over 18 years of school and academic education in Germany. As a
result, I can claim that my mother tongue is German. Due to my
education and frequent journeys to different countries, I acquired
professional level in the English language. Currently, I am learning
French and Arabic. As far as my private life is concerned, I am divorced
and have one son. My hobbies are playing guitar and reading.
I am a very happy, optimistic and outgoing person. I have a lovely family and with my parents I moved to Spain when I was 11 years young. I returned to Germany in two occasions to finish my baccalaureate and to gain work experience, but my initial schooling years were in Spain. I love nature and animals, at home we have dogs and cats. My working life has been mostly in the financial world with over 15 years experience, having achieved also directing my own branch and team of 5. I left the banking industry to dedicate myself to my passion, languages and am loving it! In addition to this I do networking events for different companies and give their presentations and speeches, to help in their international developments.
I discovered my love for languages in young years, always wanted to know what other are saying. I am a native German and soon learned English, Spanish and French.
As I lived in Spain since I am 11 years old, I consider my Spanish level as bilingual.
Fluent English, everyday experience both in written and spoken language, high-quality Russian, accent-free pronunciation; responsibility, high productivity; most experienced in translating medical, scientific, business and literary texts. Graduate of the Far-Eastern Federal University (2012) as Interpreter for German and English. Have some teaching experience (language schools).
I'm in love with the English language and eager to share it with you!
Я заканчиваю бакалавриат филологического факультета МГУ имени Ломоносова. В университете мой первый язык это ирландский, а второй нидерландский. До этого я училась в лингвистической школе, специализирующейся на немецком языке и свободно им пользуюсь. Четыре с половиной месяца я провела на стажировке в Тринити-Коллдже, в Дублине.
Born as a Hungarian in Austria, I am native in German as well as in Hungarian. Since I am studying Internation Business and Economics, and with my husband being Brazilian, English is part of my everyday language and therefore also almost on a native level. As mentioned before, since my husband is Brazilian, I also speak Portuguese. I have experience in translation in Hungarian, German and English.
I’m a guy with more then 6 years of experience in Forex, CFDs, stock markets companies. I have spent the last six years developing my skills as a customer service/head of back office manager for financial market company, where I got huge experience in it. I am proficient in managing teams and solving customer problems, also to comply with hard deadlines.