We're a team of freelancers (localizers, SEOs, devs, testers) providing digital product localization and SEO services and working with indie devs and businesses.
See our website: [HIDDEN]
We need new talent on future video game localization projects.
We are looking for freelance localizers who mainly focus on video games and preferably have a website or LinkedIn profile.
Please do not send your template application, won't be considered, answer these questions:
- What's your primary translation specialization? (most experienced with)
- What's your secondary translation specialization?
- What types of projects/genres/clients you have strong experience with in those areas, and how much experience too?
- How many games have you localized? Fully or partially? Paid or pro bono/as a fan?
- URL to your LinkedIn profile? (it's free to make one and a step forward)
Reply **with your resume** to [HIDDEN]
---- Text below added Mar 26, 2017 03:34 GMT by job poster ----
Please don't apply, if you've already applied recently