VistaTEC [HIDDEN] is a leading localisation company, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and incorporated in the US. Since 1997 we have been providing world class localization solutions to some of the largest companies worldwide. We provide our clients with global content solutions and we know that the people we partner with are our greatest asset, among them our team of talented linguists around the globe. We value our resources and always seek long-term collaboration with our linguists and have worked with most of them for several years.
We are currently looking for an experienced and qualified Chinese (Taiwan) Translator/Reviewer to work with us for the review of IT, and marketing related materials offsite (remotely) 10-15 hours per week. The ideal candidate should be tech savvy and comfortable with marketing content. This is a continuous collaboration and we offer competitive rate. Our client is a world-renowned multinational tech company, specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing and software.
Objective of role:
Working closely with the Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) language specialists, the linguist will:
- Review and audit content translated by agencies (UI, Help, Marketing materials, Legal, etc.).
- Provide feedback and work with vendors to improve quality of translations.
- Help ensure client's quality requirements are followed by all vendors.
- Maintain terminology in glossaries and TMs as required.
- Fix linguistic bugs as required.
- Interact with translators and other reviewers in linguistic discussions.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders when necessary.
Interested party please email your most recent English CV to Jane Yeung at [HIDDEN] A qualification test will be required in order to proceed with the application.